RSS

Garden activities
Planting Time
Workshop
powered by

My Blog

The Tree P's

A huge part of the last 30+ years of my life has been helping people put their gardens together.  The most important part of our customers success is choosing the right plants, planting them properly and looking after them as thy settle in.

This coming Saturday the 17th at 10.30 I invite you to be part or a discussion that I call “the three P’s” … Plant Choice, Planting Procedure and Post Plant maintenance.  Get these three things right and you are a long way towards having a enjoyable successful garden.  I don’t expect that, at the end of this talk that you will have the same abilities that I’ve spent a life acquiring but I hope that those attending have the confidence to ask the right questions and a better knowledge to choose plants with confidence.

9 Comments to The Tree P's:

Comments RSS
Hair Extension Packaging on Thursday, 25 October 2018 4:23 PM
That is why we take care of every aspect of the product packaging because we know that your packaging must leave a great impression on your customers. With our custom product packaging, you can print your logo and other product information to give a customized look to the packaging boxes. Visit and see more Premium custom product packaging services ensure that every product box is manufactured using high quality corrugated, paperboard and chipboard.
Reply to comment

matlab assignment help australia on Friday, 26 October 2018 1:38 AM
Oh safari is an old browser and time has changed now.It is just used now for testing purpose sometimes but even writing service work is done on firefox.It is much faster than safari.
Reply to comment

https://crack-mac.com/ on Wednesday, 31 October 2018 7:10 AM
Crackmac is bringing best mac tools for you. You can easily get latest updates for mac tools free of cost. Free Patches for games are also available.
Reply to comment

https://www.technosizzle.com/ on Wednesday, 31 October 2018 7:10 AM
Technosizzle is a hub of free softwares and mobile applications. You can get them free of cost on your computer right away,
Reply to comment

Kris Thorkelson on Wednesday, 7 November 2018 8:11 PM
This kind of medicine can bring the best feeling for your health, especially after the chemotherapy phase. Kris Thorkelson company of medicine can deliver you the best services for over coming all your serious health problems.
Reply to comment

Richard Warke on Wednesday, 7 November 2018 8:12 PM
Richard Warke is also experienced in the oil and gas industry, as well as the forestry, technology and manufacturing sectors, where Richard Warke Vancouver has previously worked.
Reply to comment

dissertation help on Sunday, 11 November 2018 7:36 PM
I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on Tuesday, 4 December 2018 3:57 PM
It was very useful for me.
Reply to comment

cheap dissertation writing services uk on Friday, 7 December 2018 4:27 PM
Hi, Your post is so useful for our atmosphere betterment.Planting is essential for the saving of human life ..
Reply to comment